Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 11: A picture of something I Hate:

There are very few things in this world that I can say I truly hate.

First: Winter. Minus 40, blizzards, being snowed in, plugging in my car, wearing 15 layers of clothing, having my car not start, driving an extra hour to get to work, stupid road conditions, stupid drivers on those stupid roads, freezing my butt off for 7 months of the year, scraping my windshield = All the things I HATE about winter. I’m moving somewhere warm. Like Maui. Honestly I’ll paint seashells for a living if it means I never have to scape frost off my windshield ever again. Life is short, I don’t want to spend half of it being pissed off at the weather.


Second: The Green Bay Packers. I despise this team, right down to the last spec of grass on their stupid field. The color of their jerseys reminds me of a baby who puked up broccoli filled vomit, and their fans are the most arrogant losers in the league. If you want to wear a block of cheese on your head, then fill your boots. You are just further proving my point that the Packers suck. Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment