Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Three: A Picture of the Cast from my favourite show

The Office

The Office has to be one of my absolute favourite shows of all time. There isnt another show on television whos cast is put together so amazingly. Each character is so different, yet they all mesh together like peas in a pod. The writers of this show are brilliant, I don’t think that they get enough recognition. Throughout all the transitions of this series the show has never came close to “jumping the shark” or has lost its quirky charm. No matter how many times I’ve seen the reruns I almost never ever change the channel.

Michael Scott: “Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.”

1 comment:

  1. I saw this picture on pinterest, and it brought me here, I love the picture, and completely agree I love this show, I love drama shows, this is however one of my favorite shows, the writing is incredible, season 7 brought tears to my eyes many times, so touching I dont know why I love them so much

    ReplyDelete